The Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) holds 20+ conferences annually and the annual Business and Technology Solutions Show. Conferences are held in the Chicago metro area or downstate Illinois. The Business and Technology Solutions Show is held at the Donald E. Stephens Covention Center in Rosemont. ICPAS is always pleased to consider new speakers and topics to keep our programs fresh and relevant. Details about our events and speaker requirements appear below. If our topics match your expertise, please consider participating in one of our events. We look forward to hearing from you.
The attendees are CPAs and other financial professionals working in either professional service firms or industry and business. The number of attendees at our conferences range from 100 to 400. Attendees at the the Business and Technology Solutions Show range from 50 to 800, depending on the topic.
Speakers should be senior management level (i.e. partner, vice president, etc.). Our audiences have 10+ years experience and expect to hear from someone at their level or higher. Speakers should have a proven track record for knowledge and presentation skills. We require ratings of 4.0 or above (out of 5) in both categories from prior speaking engagements at the Society or other events.
Please submit a biography, a list of topics and brief topic descriptions in your area(s) of expertise. Your information will be presented to the ICPAS conference planning task forces for their review.
The Illinois CPA Foundation reimburses all travel and meal expenses. Hotel rooms, when needed, are reserved and paid for by the Illinois CPA Foundation.
List of Conferences
Unless otherwise noted, all conferences are full day.
- Accounting & Auditing Conference
- Construction Industries Conference
- Employee Benefits (Half Day)
- Family Law Conference
- Financial Institutions Conference
- Fraud Conference
- Health Care Compliance & Fraud Conference (Half Day)
- Healthcare Industries Conference (Halfy Day)
- Insurance Conference
- IRS Tax Practicioner Symposium
- Long-Term Healthcare Conference (Half Day)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Midwest Financial Reporting Symposium
- Not-For-Profit Conference
- Nonprofit Tax Issues Conference (Half Day)
- Real Estate Conference
- Tax Conference
- Business Valuation Conference
- Controller's Conference
- Litigation Support, Fraud and Forensics Conference (Half Day)
- Employee Benefits Conference
- Estate & Gift Tax Conference
- Government Conference
- Not-for-Profit Conference (Half Day)
- Small Accounting Practice Conference (Half Day)
- Tax/IRS Conference (Half Day)
- Taxation on Real Estate Conference
Business and Technology Solutions Show Sessions
- Accounting and Auditing (usually 6 sessions)
- Tax (usually 6 sessions)
- Technology (usually 6 sessions)
- Consulting Services (usually 6 sessions)
- Corporate Finance (usually 6 sessions)
For further information
To learn more about speaking opportunities contact
Wendy Sech, Director, Education
312.993.0407 ext.244 or 800.993.0407 (within Illinois)